The Ballroom jacket is named after the last great obstacle Amundsen faced before becoming the first man to set foot on the South Pole, The Devil’s Ballroom.
This highly functional jacket is tough yet flexible and is ideal for exploring those big mountain ballrooms. Made from the finest wool fibres and the durable stretch 3 layer fabric, this jacket is soft yet provides the best weather protection around.
- c_change is a wind and waterproof membrane which opens up for unequalled ventilation when you are warm, and closes in to retain heat when you are cold.
- > 10.000mm watercolumn / < 2 RET value
- Water tight zippers
- All seams are carefully sealed
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet with one-hand adjustment, laminated brim
- Soft brushed chin protection › X-open underarm ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Big backpack-friendly chest pocket for all your essentials
- Amundsen Peak patch on right upper arm
- Snow-lock integration with pants
- Velcro fastening on laminated cuffs
- Key-card pocket
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Laminated hem
- Stretch 3-layer wool fabric from Schoeller Switzerland.
- (28% Merino Wool / 54%Pes / 15%PU / 3%El)