The Peak Anorak was Amundsen's first anorak and has been perfected over several years. It was originally made for the Antarctic Expedition in 2011 and got its name after it protected the team during the first ascent of Amundsen Peak.
With the combination of stretch, waterproofing and breathability it means that it is perfect for ski touring and expeditions as it gives you full protection and the comfort you need for these adventures.
This anorak is also part of “The 3-Part Formula” which is a new and different concept for dressing up for the peak ride, skiing or mountain trip. 3-Part is an integrated system of anoraks / jackets, knickerbockers and gaiters. The concept came as a direct result of the entrepreneurs own expedition to Antarctica in 2011, where the clothes and the concept were tested in their proper element. The 3-Part Formula adapts to all weather conditions and provides extreme flexibility
- Water tight zippers
- All seams are carefully sealed
- Hood fitted for helmet with quick adjusters
- Ventilation on sides also work as easy entry/exit
- Big backpack friendly chest pocket for gaiters and skins.
- Amundsen Peak patch on right upper arm
- Snow-lock integration with knickerbocker
- Utility pocket on left underarm
- Velcro fastening on cuffs
- Stretch 3-layer from Schoeller Switzerland.
- c_change membrane
- 10.000mm watercolumn
- 12% polyamide / 30% polyurethane / 58% polyester