The Interstellar goggle is their no-compromise, revolutionary, freeride goggle. Featuring Sweet Protection's proprietary lens-technology RIG® enhancing the contrast in low light conditions. Fingerprints be gone with their lens technology the ExcenterLock. A revolutionary lens changes mechanism enabling the user to secure fastening o the lens without ever having to touch the lens surface. Stay protected with the Sweet Protection specific sculpted toric lens, which penetration level has proofed itself worthy beyond the call of duty. The carbon enforced, co-molded frame creates a rigid frame for the lens ad secures optimal vision without distortions. Double lenses equipped with GORE® Protective Vents for the pressure equalization will avoid deformation of the inner lens due to variable atmospheric pressure - providing optimal working conditions for the eyes. The Interstellar goggle fits flawlessly with all Sweet Protection freeride helmets and secures and optimal field of view.
- RIG (Retina Illumination Grading) - Is a contrast enhancing lens technology which us true to the colours of the environment. By focusing on low energy light, the RIG lenses reduce eye fatigue, and creates superior visibility ad depth of perception.
- Extreme Impact resistance - The Sweet Protection goggle lenses are penetration proof beyond the call of duty.
- ExcenterLock Lens Change - A revolutionary lens change mechanism. Secure fastening without ever having to touch the lens surface.
- Anti Fog - CA Cellulose Acetate anti-fog inner lens.
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced - Carbon Fiber Reinforced lens bedding moulded together with soft TPU avoiding optical distortion while wearing the goggles.
- GORE® Protective Vents - Some Sweet Protection goggles are using this in the dual lens assembly. Its sole intention is to equalize the pressure between he outer lens and the inner lens to provide minimal optical distortion by avoiding deformation of the inner lens due to variable atmospheric pressure.
- Super-Oleophobic Hydrophobic - A unique coating making sure that water in any shape or form doesn't stick.
- Sculpted Toric Lens - The first sculpted toric goggle lens in the world! Extremely strong and rigid toric lens providing superior optical properties with minimum distortion while providing extreme impact resistance. The sculpted "Eye Black" geometry helps to increase contrast, reduce glare and increase lens rigidity.
- Supreme field of vision - The Sweet Protection goggles are all in a class of its own when it comes to field of vision.
Cleaning & Care:
The outer lens is treated with a super oleophobic and a hydrophobic coating to help clear visibility and to make sure the goggles are easy to clean and maintain. To help preserve the optical quality of Sweet Protection outer lenses, your new eyewear comes with a woven, microfiber cloth bag specially designed for cleaning and storage. Hand wash and air dry the microfiber bag regularly.
ANTI-FOG INNER LENSES:
To avoid fogging of the goggles, each inner lens is embedded with a premium anti-fog treatment. Do not touch or rub the inner lens, as you will deteriorate/ damage the anti-fog treatment. To clean the anti-fog inner lens, gently touch the inner lens surface with a clean micro fiber cloth/goggle bag to absorb excess moisture. Do not use the Sweet Protection lens cleaning kit or any other cleaning agent on the inner lens.
CLEANING, CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
If snow or water should collect inside the goggle, follow these steps:
- Shake excess snow from the goggle interior. Clear all ventilation ports and lens vents. Use the goggle bag that is included with your goggle to gently blot any remaining moisture.
- Allow time for moisture to dissipate. Once the goggle is put back on, keep moving as much as possible. Airflow through the vents will help dry the goggle.
Guidelines to maximize performance and longevity:
- Avoid resting the goggle on your forehead, hat or helmet. This reduces the efficiency of ventilation ports and exposes the interior to moisture vapor from melting snow, perspiration and body oils. To minimize fogging, always keep your goggles on your face.
For proper cleaning and storage, remember the following:
- Do not use paper products, ski gloves or other abrasive materials to clean the goggle. - Allow the goggle to air dry before storing for extended periods.
- Do not leave the goggle in areas of concentrated heat and sunlight, such as on a car dashboard or hanging from a rear-view mirror.
- Protect the lens and face foam by storing the goggle in its protective bag. The best way of storing your google is in the Sweet Protection goggle case which is sold separately.
LENS CLEANING KIT:
Sweet Protection lens cleaning kit are specifically formulated and approved to use on Sweet Protection outer lenses. Otherwise, use only mild soap and water to clean your product. Dry after rinsing by gently blotting with the microfiber goggle bag provided.