Ride in good company with DEELUXE's Team ID LTD. For the five year anniversary of this iconic boot, they decided to share the love. Previously available to their team, this limited edition model can now be enjoyed by riders across the globe. The Team ID LTD features a double Power Strap, translucent sole, and a mismatched black-and-white colourway rooted in the duality of yin and yang. Thanks to its mid-soft flex, this freestyle boot is perfect for riders who want out-of-the-box comfort but still demand support. Equipped with L3 lacing - DEELUXE's most advanced and versatile speed lacing system - the Team ID LTD offers enhanced heelhold and exceptional board control. DEELUXE's Double Back provides additional protection from binding abrasions and boosts control and precision. It also showcases a unique design that pays homage to 1996 - the year DEELUXE made its debut. the Team ID LTD's grippy Skate Flex sole further improves boardfeel. And for a truly custom fit, the boot features DEELUXE's Stage 3 liner and Freestyle Tongue. In addition to being celebrated among their team riders, Whitelines crowned the Team ID LTD as the Best Unisex Snowboard Boot of 2022-2023 and Japan's Freerun magazine recently honored it with a Best Gear Award, naming it the best freestyle boot. Lace up the Team ID LTD and send it with style.
- Skate Flex Sole - Forget the griptape and trucks - DEELUXE's Skate Flex sole provides the ride you need. Inspired by skate shoes, the Skate Flex sole is super grippy and enhanced boardfeel. And for protection from harsh impacts and flat landings, select models feature shock absorbing foam in the heel. Whether you're lapping the park or sessioning the streets, the Skate Flex sole rides like a champ.
- Freestyle Tongue - As versatile as it is dependable, DEELUXE's Freestyle Tongue is the perfect choice for riders who view the entire mountain as their playground. Armed with a classic appearance and medium padding, it offers a precise boot-to-binding interface and effectively transmits power while also enhancing dampening. And to enable you to further tailor your boot's flex to your riding style, it sports a single-position pocket for an optional Flex Booster. Kickers, side hits, and rails- the Freestyle Tongue can handle it all.
- L3 Lacing - DEELUXE's most advanced and versatile speed lacing system provides 3 different lacing zones using two clasps and two handles. One handle allows the boot to cradle your foot and calf while the other handle secures the ankle and heel. Thanks to these separate zones, the boot anchors your heel for a refined fit that enhances energy transmissions.
- Power Strap - This strap provides extra support for your shin to enhance your boot's response.
- Custom Flex - Thanks to two separate flex zones at the ankle, this design provides complete control of the boot's flex and ensures your heel stays locked in place.
- Thermo Block - Like a space blanket for your feet, this reflective insert maximizes warmth.
- Double Back - Good things are worth doubling down on - for proof, look no further than DEELUXE's Double Back. This reinforced rubber highback at the boot's heel zone enhances durability by offering protection from binding abrasions. It also stiffens the boot to boost response and adheres better to a binding's high-back. By improving the interface between the boot and binding, the Double Back reduces movement between them, offering greater control ad precision. Don't look back - just charge forward with DEELUXE's Double Back.
- Backbone - This reinforced panel cradles the back of the boot to maximize durability and enhance response.