After years of advocating the pleasures of the anorak, Amundsen have developed this short cut active style jacket, trying to preserve the benefits of the large chest pocket from the anorak. This is solved through big hand pockets with an opening behind for the backpack belt. This ensures easy access to all essentials without having to unlock the stomach belt. The cut, fabric and other solutions are continued from the proven anorak and is ideal for ski touring and expeditions small and big. The combination of stretch, waterproofing and breathability ensures a combo of full protection with the comfort you need.
- Stretch 3-layer fabric from Schoeller Switzerland
- c_change is a wind and waterproof membrane which opens up for unequaled ventilation when you are warm, and closes in to retain heat when you are cold.
- > 20.000mm watercolumn / < 2 RET value
- Water tight zippers
- All seams are carefully sealed
- Hoof fitted for helmet with quick adjusters
- Ventilation on sides
- Big backpack-friendly hand pockets for all your essentials
- Amundsen Peak patch on right upper arm
- Snow-lock integration with Knickerbocker
- Utility pocket on left underarm
- Velcro fastening on cuffs