Amundsen Peak Anorak Faded Navy Womens.
The Amundsen Peak Anorak is Amundsen's first anorak, which they have been perfecting over many years. It was first made for our Antarctic Expedition in 2011, and received it’s name as it protected their adventurer's during their first ascent of Amundsen Peak. The anorak is ideal for ski touring and expeditions small and big. The combination of stretch, waterproof and breathing capabilities ensures a combo of full protection combined with the comfort you need.
This anorak is a part of “The 3-Part Formula” which is a new and different concept for dressing up for the peak ride, skiing or mountain trip. 3-Part is an integrated system of anoraks / jackets, knickerbockers and gaiters. The concept came as a direct result of the entrepreneurs own expedition to Antarctica in 2011, where the clothes and the concept were tested in their proper element. The 3-Part Formula adapts to all weather conditions and provides extreme flexibility. This is simply an evolution of traditional clothes.
- Stretch 3-layer from Schoeller Switzerland.
- c_change membrane
- 20.000mm watercolumn
- 12% polyamide / 30% polyurethane / 58% polyester
- Water tight zippers
- All seams are carefully sealed
- Hood fitted for helmet with quick adjusters
- Optional coyote fur on hood edge
- Ventilation on sides also work as easy entry/exit
- Big backpack friendly chest pocket for gaiters and skins.
- Amundsen Peak patch on right upper arm
- Snow-lock integration with knickerbocker
- Utility pocket on left underarm
- Velcro fastening on cuffs